Over the last few weeks I have picked up the following:
- two 4 yard pieces of wool fabric £4
- various vintage sewing patterns - total £3
- 4 babycham glasses - £1
- working 70's superhot Carmen rollers that might actually work on my recalcitrant barnet - £3
- Art Deco depression glass cheese dish - £3
- 40's / 50's deadstock patchwork quilt - £25
It's darker than the pictures suggest and really stunning.I'm fairly sure it is either deadstock or kept in a bottom drawer and never used as its absolutely mint condition with no fading. It could be new, hard to tell but I don't think it is, the faded paper tag on it looked old. It even bore a label reading £150, much more recent, but it must have been for sale in an antique or vintage shop at some point.
Pretty, pretty thing.