Sunday 15 August 2010

General catch up

Golly, its been ages since I last blogged, I'm determined to try this again and see if I can stick to it rather than boring all my facebook friends with my wittering on.

So whats happened since I last blogged...well I have two cats - Marlon a 14 month old British Shorthair blue and the baby Gene who is probably around 4 or 5 months.  I love em.

I also had a short but ill advised love affair with a chap but the less said about that the better.

Anyway, having totally lost all interest in relationships I've moved all my energy into my new hobby, knitting.  I know, I know, I'm a bit late of the old two sticks bandwagon but hey, I need a hobby that doesn't involve alcohol.

I've been knitting for a few months now and have finished a few garments (aside from the sewing up - which I hate) and also a few brooches etc.  I'm really enjoying it so far.  I'll be updating more regularly with my knitted projects I think.

I also need to do an interiors update.

Maybe thats my problem with blogging - I have too much to talk about and so don't know where to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment