1)Smoking - Well, I'm still puffing away. I still intend this year to be the year I do it but I have decided to postpone this one until after my holiday in March. One cannot go to France, drink fine red wine and not puff on a Gauloise or two.
2) Shopping: I am still suffering from December's massive shopping splurge and all I have bought since then is a couple of knitting books and a very cheap bra from What Katie Did. I was feeling quite proud until my laptop spluttered it's last yesterday evening and I had to fork of £400 for a new one.
3) Weight loss: Well, I have been eating better and definitely ingesting fewer calories foodwise but I think I have been replacing them with wine, hence no weight loss to speak of. I'm stopping drinking in the week and am starting Pilates and doing more walking. I will lose an inch from my waist. I will!
4) Knitting: well this is coming along great guns. I have started a 4ply, Fairisle project and so far it is progressing well. Go me!
5) Hair styling: hopefully you have seen a couple of my recent efforts on here. More to come soon!
6) Meditating: Absolutely no progress here whatsoever. Must try harder.
7) Decorating: no progress here either. This is going to wait a while until I clear the laptop debt.
8) Blogging: not going too badly. Need to get a decent camera so that I can post more stuff.
So there you have it. Still 11 months to go, but progress is being made, if slowly.
how are you going with yours?