Wednesday 23 March 2011

A Spring clearout

Hurrah - Spring has sprung - and as the first shafts of sunlight burst through the curtains my thoughts have turned to clothing for the changing season.  I have started reviewing my wardrobe, gathering everything that either doesn't suit me, doesn't fit me or is not precious in some way and am either selling it or donating to charity.

As such I have a whole bunch of items listed on eBay for your perusal -  here is a link to my shop and below are a few items I have on sale.  Not everything on there is vintage by the way, please do not think less of me for the 80's and the modern.  *wink*






3 comments:

  1. I did the same thing last week now I've got a nice little wedge that I'm busy spending on new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the opposite! Being 'downunder' I'm dragging out my autumn/winter cothes to see what I want to keep and maybe what I will sell or give to charity.
    Whichever season it is, it's always fun to look at your wardrobe with fresh eyes (well, maybe fresh eyes).

    ReplyDelete